Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday The 13th Remake: It Stinks

Curiosity got to me, I went ahead and rented the Friday The 13th remake. I guess you can say I should of known what I was getting myself into. Believe me, I didn't think it would be this bad. Imagine Dawson's Creek but longer, with a greenish tint. Same writers and all. Consequently, there is not one likable character in this movie, not even Jason. The stock characters are so dreadfully irritating that you'll wanna break through the screen and kill them yourself. Luckily though, the kills themselves are surprisingly well done, but they still couldn't save this mess from appearing on the WB's fall lineup. Honestly, Jason X was better then this. I don't know how anyone can like it... But it seems that some horror fans do, and if you like eating shit on a stick, then enjoy.

No comments: